Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Round Two and Blue Suede Shoes

Round two of questions! I got tagged again, so I thought I'd answer these new set of questions because it's fun. As for the blue suede shoes, it just rhymed with round two which is why I included it in my title.

Okay question time and then picture time.

1. What are you passionate about?
Life. Dancing. Smiling. Hoping. God. Running. Dreaming. Acting. Laughing. Inspiring. Writing.

2.Cozy night in, or crazy night out?
Crazy night out, simply because I spend most of my nights in so a crazy night out would be out of the ordinary and an adventure.

3. Wardrobe must-haves?
Converse or my Moccasins, Jeans, a t-shirt of my liking.

4. Jeans & a Tee, or decked out diva?
Jeans and Tee all the way.

5. What is your drink of choice?
Coffee.

6. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Thats impossibly hard. I can't answer this. I literally have no idea.

7. Are you a crazy pet mom?
Oh yeah! I have this beautiful and weird dog named Frosty. I got him when I was 11 and named him after Frosty the Snowman because he's white. His eyes occasionaly bug out and he follows me everywhere and he's the most adorable dog known to man kind.

8. What are your 3 favorite places to shop?
Target. Bells maybe? And lets pick Sears just for the sake of having three. However, besides Target, I don't really have any other favorites. I just look in shops and if I see something I like I get it. But there's usually not one place I regularly shop from with the exception of Target.

9. What is your favorite book and why?
This is quite impossible. I have so many favorites and for the reason that they are beautifully written, have great plots, and inspire me. I'll list a few; Little House on the Prairie, Lord of the Rings, Twilight series, Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Peter Pan, The Fault in Our Stars, The Bell Jar, Sarah Dessen books, there are so many more. So many more.

10. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee. But I love tea with about 49 % of my heart, coffee being 51%.

11. When you get married (or if you already are) do you want a huge, extravegant wedding or would you prefer a simple and intimate wedding?
A simple and intimate wedding. I think it'd be less overwhelming and more beautiful.
 

I stole this from my friend's tumblr. I had to share because this was made with coffee and that's amazing and I'm going to try to do it some day. :)



 Because everyone enjoys a good pun. :)




I absoloutly love this book. "the Fault In Our Stars" by John Green. The only one I like of his to be honest.


Harry potter, a coffee cup and an old fashioned typewriter? Yes, yes, and yes.


You'll be happier when you do.






My favorite place on earth. It is magical. It does make you become a kid again. And oh, how I want to visit it again soon.

Small Thoughts and news about my daily life:

I went to the rec gym yesterday and while I was on the treadmill, I noticed the person next to me was reading while she was doing the treadmill and I thought that was neat. I wanted to be friends with her, so I pretended she was my friend. Even though she was an older woman in her 30's or so, I thought it'd be neat to be friends with her and I also am thinking that that's what I'm going to do next time I go to the gym.

Also, I really hope I have a baby boy when I'm older and have a child. Just because they are so adventurous, and I'd love to go outside and play football or basketball with him even though I'm the Mom not the Dad.

 I put cinnamon in my coffee today and let me tell you... it's amazing. Try it. Not only that, but there are several health benefits to cinnamon so it's healthy and amazing.

Oh and my Mom put Fall decorations up in the house and that makes me excited. I think I need to aquire more orange in my closet though. Like Pumpkin Spice orange, not obnoxious orange. :)

Also, I'm excited about my Comp 2 class. It's more literary based so I get to read more classics, and read poetry and write about things that I actually enjoy and find interesting. I feel like a dork because it seems like a treat to me to get read these things even though others consider it work.

Lastly, how cool would it be to be a Disney character in Disney World? I'd love to do that some day if I ever get the chance. I don't know how people go about applying for that though. I wonder where and how they can do that? 'Cause I totally think I could pull off Belle. I mean I have the brown eyes and brown hair and it even curls a bit. Plus, I could totally play the part because I'm slightly weird and love to read. That'd be amazing. Well, a girl can dream.

  Speaking of Dreams, what are some of your dreams?
                                                                      Do you prefer coffee or tea?
                                                                                           What's your favorite holiday?

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your posts! They're so awesome.
    hm. my dream is simple, meet the right boy, fall in love, get married and build a family {8 kids to be exact!}
    i like coffee. tea is nasty.
    Christmas! Of course! Oh..and my birthday ;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all... coffee = YES. second of all... cinnamon in coffee sounds amazing. i will try it. x

    ReplyDelete