Saturday, September 29, 2012

Little Ramblings

There's just been a few things on my mind that I thought I'd share.

Like for instance, I'm very thankful for all of you. I'm thankful for those who read my blog.
And I'm very thankful for those who comment on it. I'm thankful for you all with blogs of your own for me to admire, look at and be inspired by. So thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

Another side thought; I really like Audrey Hepburn's style. She's so classy and vintage looking. I love it.

More thoughts: I love Jo's character from Little Woman. I sometimes feel like I can relate to her.
Sometimes I wish I was like her. Because she's awesome.

Also; Kristen Stewart is pretty awkward when she does interviews. And i kinda like her better for it.
Because I'm awkward too.

Oh, and lit up places are captivating and I want to get strings of lights for my room.

I wish Florida had a changing color bright orange and red and prettiness kind of Fall. And I wish there were woods instead of swings in my backyard. And I wish I had a tractor instead of a bike. And I wish I had a horse, and a deep country voice and accent. And I wish I knew how to strum a country song around a campfire and I wish i knew how to bake and cook all Southern like.

And tonight i'm going to a dance beach photo shoot. It should be nifty. Just like that word nifty, is nifty. And tomorow I'm dancing some more.

It's a pretty good weekend. Also, I'm already excited for Christmas. Christmas makes me happy.

HAPPY NATIONAL COFFEE DAY! How should you celebrate? Go get yourself a nice Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. If they ask your name, give them a weird name. It adds to the fun. And then come home, pull up youtube, and listen to Coffee by Copeland. :)











I'll write you the World
I'll breathe you the Melody
I'll paint you the Atmosphere
 
 
Well, those are my thoughts on random subjects. What are yours? Do you agree or disagree with my opinions? Are you a Country or City gal? Do you like Audrey Hepburn? How bout Little Women? How about Stringy Lights? How do you celebrate Christmas? Are you excited for it?
What are you in love with today?
The sky?
People's eyes?
The way the trees sway?
The colors that mesh in life?
The people that hold your heart?
The rich coffee that fills up your senses?
 
Tell me, tell me, tell me.
 
 


5 comments:

  1. oh soph, i can always relate to your posts to almost a t! i love jo she was always my favorite and i always felt like i could relate to her. i also have this connection with Kristin stewart and her awkwardness- most people despise her because of it but i find it intriguing! christmas is has always felt magical to me and makes me feel happy as well. strings of lights are beautiful and i always feel captivated by them!! thanks for the pics, they always make me feel happy and infinite.. you just get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mumford and Sons! (At the moment I'm listening to a song from them :)
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Jo. :) I've always felt like I related to her in almost every way. lol. 'cept, I would've married Laurie in a heartbeat. :/
    I'm neither country or city. I love both to death.
    I adore audry hepburn and little women will always hold a very special place in my heart.
    Stringy lights are the best. of course I'm excited about Christmas! :D I start getting excited for christmas about August time. lol.
    In love with?
    Evertything. Especially people's eyes... colors. People that hold my heart. and coffee. <3
    Wonderful post Sophie.
    love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Audrey Hepburn! We should have a sleep over one night and watch her movies. and watch Little Women too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mah gosh I love your blog! I am totally in love with Hepburn and all the styles of the past eras.

    I live in California and we don't get fabulous fall-like colors here, either. It stays 90-100 degrees until mid-late October, then it's just cold and wet and gray. There is a small window of time in there (somewhere) when some of the trees are pretty colors, but it doesn't last long at ALL.

    I am so glad I found your blog! I am a big writer as well and I haven't been able to incorporate much of it into my blog yet (mostly I write small snippets about what's happening currently), so it's inspiring for me to read your blog! :)

    Have a good rest-of-your-weekend!!

    ReplyDelete