Friday, September 7, 2012

If You'd Let Me

If you'd let me, I would make you love things you didn't think you could love.
I'd take you places and show you how their colors shine.
I would show you the magic of Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
I would make you laugh in ways that you've never laughed before.
I'd make you feel young again.
I'd make you feel old again.
I'd show you what a real smile feels like.
I'd take you to streets that nobody has ever walked on.(which is impossible)
I'd knit you a sweater and it wouldn't look like a sweater because I can't knit.
But I'd call it a sweater anyways.
And you would love it.
If you'd let me.

To whom am I writing this to?
I have no idea.
Kinda nobody in particular but at the same time everyone in particular.
I think everyone needs to be shown things and love things.
And I'd help them if I could.
If they'd trust me to, I'd take them on adventures.
If they wanted to.
If they'd let me.
If I could.



This fascinates me. If I was bored, I could watch this for hours.




I need to learn how to do this some day.


GAH. This picture! The dress, the smile, the back and whiteness! I love it.



People let go too easily. When things get hard. When people get broken. When puzzle pieces don't always glue themselves together. Often times I wonder where I'd be in life and what would have happened if people who left actually had stayed. If friendships didn't give up and walk away but actually tried and got fixed. I wonder. I think more people should hold on to what they got, because they might regret letting go of it later on. Unless that person hinders and hurts and harms you, hold on to them.


Stay Gold Pony Boy. ( 10 awesome points for anyone who can tell me where that's from. )





I. Understand. Completely.



I feel like I should let you know what I've been up to.
It's not extremely rivoting but in case you were wondering.

Yesterday Consisted Of ;
A Pouring out of the blue RainStorm that efficiently got me soaked walking from class to class at SPC.
Two Tests.
A Long, Extremely awful Statistics project that I got immensely confused on and had to work on instead of curling up on the couch and watching Harry Potter like I wanted to.
Gray Hair. (At least it feels like I'm getting it due to Math)
Dance Class.
Eating Not So Lucky Charms.
And that's about it Folks.

Today;
My friend Heidi is coming over and we are gonna watch The Vow.
Also, I'm doing something radical with my hair and I'm excited.
Also, sleeping in.
Also, no school work.
Also, happiness.

1 comment: