So, I've discovered a couple of things!
1. If you make green tea and put a dollap of Pumpkin ice cream on it, it tastes amazing. The ice cream melts and becomes a froth and it's delicious.
2. Fall and Winter are my favorite clothes weather. I love sweaters and boots and jeans. It's comfortable and cute.
3. I just came across this playlist from one of the blogs I follow. You must check it out. It's perfect for Fall. http://missindiedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/10/pumpkin-patch-playlist.html
4. You must check out this lovely girl's post too because it's so true and inspiring. http://agoodthinkingplace.blogspot.com/2012/10/life-is-better.html
Also, the photo shoot went well yesterday! :) I'll share some of my shots on monday when I do a wrap up of the weekend post. Then I went shopping with my Mom and pet puppies at Petland and ate Pumpkin Pie Blizzards at Dairy Queen. We also picked up "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" which is an old movie featuring young Johnny Depp and Leonardo DeCaprio and I've been wanting to see this for ages but it hasn't been available in any place near to us for the longest time until now! Which is crazy since it's an old movie but it's also really exciting. So we watched it and it was good, but sad. Real sad. Today, my friend Heidi is coming over and we're having a Fall Day. What does a Fall day consist of? I'll tell you.
9. You dress up in crazy costumes.
10. You take pictures in crazy costumes.
I know, you'd think we were 5 not 18.
(Also, I wanted to thank every single one of you for the lovely comments on my blog the other day and today I am feeling much better. I woke up in bright spirits and smiles and I hope to continue the day like that.
I appreciate you all.)
Your string of lights are still bright to me. "
Are you as fascinated by lights as I am?