Saturday, October 6, 2012

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, you shine it when I'm alone...

Happy Saturday!

So, I've discovered a couple of things!

1. If you make green tea and put a dollap of Pumpkin ice cream on it, it tastes amazing. The ice cream melts and becomes a froth and it's delicious.

2. Fall and Winter are my favorite clothes weather. I love sweaters and boots and jeans. It's comfortable and cute.

3. I just came across this playlist from one of the blogs I follow. You must check it out. It's perfect for Fall. http://missindiedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/10/pumpkin-patch-playlist.html

4. You must check out this lovely girl's post too because it's so true and inspiring. http://agoodthinkingplace.blogspot.com/2012/10/life-is-better.html

Also, the photo shoot went well yesterday! :) I'll share some of my shots on monday when I do a wrap up of the weekend post. Then I went shopping with my Mom and pet puppies at Petland and ate Pumpkin Pie Blizzards at Dairy Queen. We also picked up "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" which is an old movie featuring young Johnny Depp and Leonardo DeCaprio and I've been wanting to see this for ages but it hasn't been available in any place near to us for the longest time until now! Which is crazy since it's an old movie but it's also really exciting. So we watched it and it was good, but sad. Real sad. Today, my friend Heidi is coming over and we're having a Fall Day. What does a Fall day consist of? I'll tell you.

How to Celebrate a Fall Day
1. You rake leaves.
2. You jump in leaves.
3. You make pumpkin coffee.
4. You drink pumpkin coffee.
5. You make pumpkin spice cookies.
6. You eat pumpkin spice cookies. ;)
7. You have a random dance party.
8. You capture Fall in pictures.
9. You dress up in crazy costumes.
10. You take pictures in crazy costumes.

I know, you'd think we were 5 not 18.
 
 
That's basically our guideline, but I'm sure we'll come up with more ideas.
And I'll let you know how it goes. But for now, I'll leave you with images of lights. Because I love lights.

(Also, I wanted to thank every single one of you for the lovely comments on my blog the other day and today I am feeling much better. I woke up in bright spirits and smiles and I hope to continue the day like that.
I appreciate you all.)














 
 " It's alright just wait and see ,
Your string of lights are still bright to me. "

Are you as fascinated by lights as I am?


8 comments:

  1. WOW! Definitely! Especially the first, fifth and sixth ones, and wouldn't it be neat to go caroling on lit-up bikes? (It must use a really big battery though...!)
    The fourth from the bottom is so magical!
    Glad you are feeling brighter today. =D
    I give your "How to celebrate fall" a 10 out of 10, it's splendiferous! (Which, I made up just because I like how it sounds, and it's unique, out of the ordinary.)

    ~Jenny, who is looking forward to a walk later in the 52 weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the shout out!! I feel so special.

    I love your list. And I agree with Jenny... riding lit-up bikes would be awesomely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I adore lights. I can't wait until we string them up all over our house for Christmas! <3 Those pictures are just gorgeous.
    Great list. ^_^
    xx

    {P.S. I had my first ever Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks the other day 'cause you talk about them so much on here. It's *amazing*! I'm so glad I tried it. Oh, and have you had the Salted Caramel Latte??? It's unbelievably delish. Anyways. :D <3}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ma'am, i have. And YAYYYYY IM SO GLAD YOU GOT TO EXPERIENCE ITS AMAZINGNESS. :)

      Delete
  4. This was wonderful! I love fall too<3

    And that pumpkin ice cream green tea sounds fantastic. I wish they sold more pumpkin products here!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. Loved them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the autumn playlist you suggested and these pictures are so beautiful and inspiring! =)

    smileyclara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you always pick the BEST pictures ever!! I can't wait to get christmas lights up in my room ^_^

    ReplyDelete