Saturday, October 20, 2012
Facts, Questions, And More.
So, i got nominated again for the Liebster award, So, I will come up with 11 facts, and then answer questions. But I'm sorry guys, I don't nominate anyone because I really hate picking favorites... it's not my thing. OH YEAH, Happy Saturday by the way! I always feel like Saturdays are happier.
1. Today, is a special day. It's Oktoberfest. Pretty much a Holiday my Mom created because we never celebrated Halloween. It consists of friends, family, AMAZING FOOD, Bobbing for Apples, Painting little pumpkins, and much more. It's amazing and I'm excited for it. Pictures will come on Monday.
2. When I was younger I really wanted to be Pikachu. I know, I was an odd kid. But seriously. He was awesome.
3. Sometimes I come up with raps and they're so awful that they're really funny.
4. Tortillas with cream cheese, starberries, sprinkled cinnamon, and a dash of honey, are incredibly amazing. You should try this.
5. One of my favorite memories is when we went on vacation to Maine this Summer and our plane got delayed on the ride home. So we sat in the little cafe inside the airport, got some mediocre dinner, and played skipbo for a few hours. We were all so tired that everything was funny. And then the plane got cancelled for that night and we had to stay in a hotel overnight. It wasn't planned and it wasn't supposed to be memorable, and I suppose some of us was bummed that we couldn't go home that night, but I ended up enjoying playign cards in a cafe with my family being tired and silly.
6. I'm a dork. Sometimes I make weird faces in the mirror and I crack up at myself because I looks so weird and funny.
7. My dog is the best dog ever and one of my best friends. I've had and raised him since I was 11 and he followed (follows) me everywhere. We're kindred spirits.
8. I'm going to be the first one up n Christmas morning.
9. "It's a Wonderful Life" is my favorite black and white movie. That and "A Miracle on Thirty-Fourth Street."
10. Thanksgiving is my favorite. I love the Christmas season, but I rpefer Thanksgiving over Christmas. Mainly because of the food.
11. Sometimes I have random dance parties with my sisters to Taylor Swift.
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My teeth. But then again, I don't know if I would. You see they are slightly crooked and that bugs me. But at the same time, I'm so used to it now and it's something that makes me different from other people.
2. What would you do with a million dollars?
I would keep some. But not a whole lot. I would donate some. And I would use some to support our Church and other Missionaries.
3. What is your favorite hobby?
Photography and Writing.
4. What is your favorite thing about your significant other?
I don't have one. And I'm perfectly happy with that. :)
5. What is your dream job?
I think being able to be a traveling photographer would be amazing.
6. If you could visit any place in the world where would you go?
7. Most embarrassing moment?
Haha, nice try.
8. What is your major?
I am majoring in the department of Undecided. haha.
9. How many kids do you want?
Two sounds like a good number.
10. What is your biggest strength & biggest weakness?
I'm not good at identifying my strengths. But my weakness would probably be lack of patience when someone has hurt me. I sometimes let the anger of the hurt drive my responses instead of be loving and kind regardless of what they've done. I've been working on that though.
11. What is your favorite blog?
Sorry, I don't like picking favorites. I have too many!
Have a happy Saturday!
You got random facts you want to share?
Then share it.
I'm all ears. :)