Sunday, August 26, 2012

Moment Stories

"This moment will just be another story someday." -Perks of Being a Wallflower.

This can be either sad or comforting depending on how you view it.

I find it comforting that moments can be turned into stories.

My grandkids can hear about moment stories and want them so bad that they create their own moments and turn them into more moment stories.

Moments are things you experience and keep to yourself.

Stories are moments that you share with others so they can imagine having ones of their own to tell one day.


 






 
 
 
Things I'm Thankful For:
1. Dance. It can express so much.
2. My hair. (When I have bad hair days, i take the fact that I have hair for granted)
3. Autumn colors and teas.
4. Classical music; especially piano pieces.
5. Moment Stories.
6. Records.
7. Hope.
8. French words.
9.Time.
10. Taylor Swift.
11. Football Games and Nighttime Breezes.
12. Memories. (The good and the bad, it makes you who you are today)
13. Feeling Infinite
14. Seeing two people who truely love each other.
15. Life.
 
What are you thankful for?

1 comment: