Sunday, June 30, 2013

Goodbye June

June ended in :

- Jelly Donut Ihop Pancakes
- Late Night Mario Kart
- Driving around on a Sunday night searching for a SuperMoon
- Pizza and IceCream with Good Friends
- Impromtu Trips to Coffee followed by Movie Watching
- Watching Meet the Robinsons for my 1st time
- Octopus Gummies
- BasketBall
- 5 Weiner Dogs
- Good Music
- Card Games
- Bike Ride
- Swimming
- Mario Party
- An Afternoon Run
- Coconut Water
 
 
Yes, that all happened in one week.
The last week of June, was a good one, indeed.
I told you life is busy and time flies.
And now, it's about time to say goodbye to June, and Hello to July.
And what better way to welcome July than to embrace it with a family trip to Saint Augustine?
We're leaving this Sunday, and coming back late Friday.
We'll have a lovely Summery filled week, and an awesome Fourth of July.
I probably won't be posting until I get back though.

However, seeing as I won't be on, I wish you all a wonderful week and fourth of July. <3
May your July be full of adventures and smiles. :)
And no tears, unless they're the kind of tears you grow from.
 


(This was taken by me from last year's fourth of July. You can check out the post with more pictures here; http://thewaytimeworks.blogspot.com/2012/07/fun-with-sparklers.html )

 
 
 
 Ephesians 3:20; "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."
 
I'll leave you with that verse to think upon.
Remember that God can do the impossible.
Remember to thank Him for it.
 
And,
Trust Him.
 
I'll see you when I get back.
 
--Sophie
 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear, the wiener dogs. They were really something. Have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like a fun week. You always have the randomest of adventures! I love it. Hope you have an amazing fourth! <3

    ReplyDelete