Thursday, December 27, 2012

We All Have Dreams

I have wishes. I have dreams.

I have dreams to own a horse some day. Or to become friends with someone who has horses and let me ride them.

I have dreams to go to College or live in North Carolina some day where the air gets cooler in the weather and people are nicer and have accents.

I have dreams to be a writer some day.

I have dreams to travel around the states some day.

I have dreams to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter some day.

I have dreams to have a White Christmas some day.

I have dreams to make a photography series some day.

I have dreams. I have wishes.

Even if they're impossible at the time being.

It's still important you have them.





What are some of your Dreams and Wishes?

(By the way check out this post for my Les Miserables review: http://thewaytimeworks.blogspot.com/2012/12/ohmygosh.html )

8 comments:

  1. Some of our dreams are alike. Traveling the world, going to Hogwarts, writing something that changes lives. All there is to it is dream...and hope.

    ✗ℴ✗ℴ ♡

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely dreams! <3 I don't really have a list of dreams.... I would like to see the oceans, and Europe. I would LOVE to go to Ireland and Scotland. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are epic things to wish for. ^_^ I have *so* many dreams...It's be a heckova comment if I left 'em all here. :P lol.
    love this post. ^_^ <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyheyhey! You can come be my friend, I have a horse, you can ride her, bareback too, if you'd like!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Dreamming is the best :)

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a dream to travel the world too.
    I have a dream to live like a star one day
    I have a dream to live in The States
    I have a dream to find prince charming and get married
    I have a dream to help kids/adults who cant achieve their dreams
    I have a to dream to make these dreams come true :)
    Have a great day doll! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. You ARE a writer already! One of the best I've met, and I'm not even kidding.

    I can't wait to see a white Christmas some day too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some beautiful dreams you have Sophie. May they all come true for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete