1. FINALS WEEK IS OVER. I SURVIVED WITH ALL A'S ON MY FINALS. I AM FREE NOW.
2. I PASSED MY STATISTICS CLASS. (I had to get higher than a C on my stats final in order to pass it, and I really didn't think I was going to.)
3. I literally learned nothing in my Statistics class so in order to pass the final I had to memorize the answers because he gave us 4 practice tests with 20 questions each and he said the final would be composed of questions from the practice test. So I memorized the answers and I passed with an A! I'm so proud of my memory!
4. THAT IS THE LAST MATH CLASS I'LL EVER HAVE TO TAKE. SO I AM DONE. FOREVER.
5. My little sisters have a christmas performance tonight and I'm starting to pack for North Carolina and I am all around excited and all smiles. :)))))))
6. HELLO GOOD NIGHT OF SLEEP AND REST FINALLY.