Everyone loves Christmas posts right? I know I do.
Well, I'll tell you some Christmas realizations I found out this year.
1. I reallllly love gingerbread. It was our first time making gingerbread and I have learned that I am addicted to them.
2. I looove Christmas songs. Especially when sung by my sisters. I got to hear my younger sisters sing in a Christmas performance and they sang beautiful.
3. I love Packing. Currently I'm packing for N.C and I just love it. It gets you excited.
4. I love roadtrips. I like family bonding, sleeping in the car, trips to creepy gas stations, and stopping for fast food or at small diners a long the way. It's an adventure.
5. I got this gingerbread stuffed animal and my sisters think it's the funnest thing to hide him from me. I think we started a new tradition. :)
6. I'm also having a "sleepover" the night before Christmas eve with my little sisters in my room which has christmas lights strung up in there. They're so excited and it's little things like that that make everything worth it.
7. The feeling of being stress free and just enjoying the holidays.
8. I'm reading a poem I wrote for our annual Christmas Eve service and I'm excited to get to share it with people.
9. Lately, me and my Mom have been taking walks and I just appreciate them so much. It's a good way to get closer to her and i love going in the cool of the night and seeing the pretty lights. We didn't do this last year, but I'm glad we're doing it this year.
10. My first Christmas dance performance takes place tonight and so many people are going to be there. :) I'm so excited.