Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm Back

I'm back.
The retreat was many words and many things.
I don't have much time to describe it all though.
Maybe I'll write another post in the future expounding on it...
but today, I'll sum it up in words.
 
It was; perfect milkshakes, ferris wheels, orange moons, red sand beaches, late night walks and talks and swims in the pool, rain and waves, skim boarding, "Grudging"(Don't ask), Tifton, Dunkin Donuts escapades, riding a luggage cart for the first time, meeting new people, Uno, Hipster pictures, sand castles, friends, responsibility, lessons, quiet time, reflection, encouragement, God's handiwork seen in everything.
 
To Him Be the Glory.
 




Since I got home on Saturday afternoon, the time spent has mainly been time spent sleeping(which we didn't get a whole lot of. Basically, 4 hours each of the 3 nights.), and talking with my family. I haven't really had much time to catch up on posts. I would like to, but gosh, Summer is eating up my days.

Three more weeks until school... three. O.o

2 comments:

  1. TIFTON. And you summed it all up perfectly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, THREE weeks until school?! That sounds like madness. I am glad you are having a blast with your summer vacation though! It looks like the retreat was such fun.

    ReplyDelete