Friday, May 10, 2013

Summer, Summer, Summer

How I love thee.

Here's to spontaneous outings with friends, unexpected adventures, impossible things, and the summer sun!

Yesterday, a friend tried coffee and lost a competition, I went for a stroll in the park with two lovely friends, then crossed over to Heritage Village where we saw old cabins and history before our eyes which then led into Botanical Gardens that blew my mind and I got married in the wedding garden, and I drew my family tree, and the fish were prosperous and the Happy Hour Frapps at Starbucks were glorious and life is unfolding quite beautifully and this whole little summary might make little sense to you, but it does to me and that's all that matters. :)












I'm very appreciative of life and Summer. I thought it'd be long and boring and hot but it's not. Today, I went to see my school advisor and I'm excited for upcoming classes as well. I have one more mandatory requirement for my AA and then the other classes are electives that I get to pick. I might take a Theater class or a Photography class or an Art class or all of the above! I'm also going to take some classes I'll need for my English major but since I love English, I don't mind. So, naturally, I'm excited for this last year of finishing up my AA. And I'm excited for the year after that where I venture out and transfer and try new things and grow up but in an exciting and not sober way.

And the great thing about this, is that I have the Summer to enjoy and relax and have fun and to be excited for, but it's also nice knowing I'll have things to look forward to and be excited for in the Fall too.

The future is bright and by all means is it beautiful.
 
I don't know what it holds, but I do know who holds it and that means more to me than you'll ever know.

3 comments:

  1. This is charming.

    I love your photos.

    I still haven't gone to happy hour starbucks :(

    Happy summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! You and Erin are in cahoots! =P You're both posting such warm, free and rather inspiring (as usual!) SUMMER posts! My summer hasn't quite begun yet... =\
    Love these photos; those "living" sculptures, boy I'd love to have some of those on our yard! The lilypads decorating the pond are my favorite though! <3

    ~xx Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting you'll be getting your AA soon! I definitely recommend a photography course, you have a knack for it and I'm sure you'd love it!

    Love that love quote in the stone too, so true.

    ReplyDelete