1. Alright, first up is a blogger and a close friend and my very own sister named Gracie from Just Look at the Sonshine. She's an amazing dancer, poet, musician and human being. She's got a fire for the Lord that's unquenchable. Her blog is a blog to display her poetry, and she does so beautifully and passionately because that's exactly how she lives her life; beautifully and passionately. You can see her unending love for Christ through her poetry and her wisdom in which the majority of the people I know go to her to seek her advice and wisdom. This post I picked because it was something different than her usually poetry writing. It was something so clear cut and perfectly put in words that held so much meaning. When reading her words in this post, I feel like anyone will be able to feel that emotion, the saddened ache of change, whether or not they have experienced that feeling or a similar happening in their life and that's a beautiful thing to portray.
2. The next person is a blogger and close friend of mine named Erin who is from Write Run Dream Sing. I believe I've said this before, but she got me into blogging. She inspired me on so many levels and continues to do so with her mad skills of writing, photography, art, and just thoughts and comments on life and it's lessons and it's beauty. She's definitely been gifted in creativity. Her writing is very distinct and beautiful. If you read the way she describes something, it will be almost impossible to ever look or think of the same object in a different way than how she described it. This post I picked because it's so unique, so out there, and so Erin, that no one in the world would ever be able to come up with something along the lines of it. The spaces, the juxtaposition and the word choice of this simple post is flawless.
3. The third one is a blogger named Noni from On a String. She's an amaziiiing photographer. Her photography just screams nostalgia and wanderlust. It makes me ache for a place I've never been to. Not only this but she also has amazing insights about what she learns from God and she also is incredibly talented in her writing in general. Her posts can be introspective, innovative and all with a bit of humor too for those that can afford it. Other times, her writing is sheer beauty and piercing with it's message or simplicity. She also has incredible music suggestions and her photography posts will want you to draw or write or play guitar with the inspiration that leaks through every single picture. This post I picked because of that. Because her photos bring in the nostalgia, the beauty, the inspiration and will leave you awe-struck.
4. The fourth is a blogger named Michelle from Breath, Smiles and Tears. I'll let you know that she isn't a day to day blogger. Her posts are unpredictable and spread out, but I appreciate that of her. You see whenever she posts a new posts, I know it'll be something good (which it is always) and I always look forward to reading it. She is a girl of many talents as well and probably one of the most cheerful bloggers out there. Her posts always make me smile. She's a very talented writer and photographer and even when she's just posting an update it's cute and enjoyable. She also seems to have a good grip on what it means to delight in the Lord, and I appreciate that. I picked this post because she reminds us to smile regardless of what happens in life, and the reasons behind it.
5. The last blogger of my blog lovin' five is Lacey from A Thinking Place. Lacey is one of the most admirable bloggers out there because she's so honest and real. This person is a real tough cookie who has been through A LOT. And even if she gets down sometimes about it, she always remains a positive outlook through it all and proves to be an inspiring person to anyone who reads her posts. She is strong and she relies on the Lord and praises Him through the storms and through the calm seas too. Her writing is also a blow me a way kind of writing, but most of all, the lessons she learns and shares and the wisdom she holds is impacting to me due to the fact that she gives me good reminder and teaches me good lessons too. The post that I picked had to be her heartbreakingly beautiful letter to her brother. You won't be able to read this and not be moved by it.