Not something I usually do, but since I skipped posting yesterday and I had time this morning. I thought I'd catch you up on what's been going on. I feel like a lot has happened.
1. Summer began.
2. I cleaned, really cleaned, my desk off and it looks shiny and new and beautiful. I'm really pleased.
3. I learned how to brew coffee, and make Frappuccino's. (Life important skills right there.)
4. I got a pedicure for the first time with my Mom.
5. I ate Breakfast at Panera with a friend.
6. I'm starting to learn the beauty of creating choreography.
7. I'm learning that contacts are a pain in the butt.
8. I still have yet to post my Summer list.
9. I went to the beach with my friend and it was the perfect day for it. After strolling, swimming, laying out, we also got Happy Hour Frapps from Starbucks.
10. Then we went to Treasure Island Fun Center and won THE BIG LOAD. The 400 ticket highest amount you can win from Deal or No Deal! The one nobody ever gets. And with it we each got a thing of shockers candy and twin inflatable pickles. Can't beat that!
Impactful Bible reading.
My doggy diva!
The way my hair grows after going to the beach. :P
Winning the 400 tickets and also taking a picture that makes me look like I've lost an arm.
Stanley and Steven the Pickle Twins.