Wednesday, May 29, 2013

F.Scott Fitzgerald.

Why? I just want to ask... why? Why did you have to ruin my life?

And by ruin my life, I do mean ruin my life in a Good way.
Because my life was satisfyingly ruined.
 
I loved and hated The Great Gatsby and I think that's thee best reaction you can get from a movie.
I laughed, I cried, I actually didn't literally do either.
But really, it was amazing.
I love Leo and Toby McGuire, they get A pluses in my book.
And I love F. Scott Fitzgerald.
No, I never read the Great Gatsby(I suppose I should do that).
But I know a lot of the quotes( and obviously the main plot ) in the movie was from the book, and I loved the lines and quotes.
In fact, I'll probably end this post with a quote.

Me and my friend Heidi has a Vintage photo shoot before hand and while I have not yet uploaded them all, I'll give you a sneak preview of it from the ones I have on my phone. Also, I think I'll be able to catch up on some blogs today! :) YAY! I've missed having time to read blog posts. Anyways, here are the pictures;









 
"He smiled understandingly-much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced--or seemed to face--the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just as far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself."
 
- F.Scott Fitzgerald

4 comments:

  1. that quote. perfection! you look gorgeous, girl. and i adored the movie devastatingly so :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the book, loved the movie, love that quote. ooh can't wait to see more pictures.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh I'm dying to see it. I read the book last year and I think you would love it. Can't wait to see it!

    You look so pretty!! I love dressing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to read the book in high school and our lit. teacher let us watch the movie (with Robert Redford) in class too. So good! I really want to see it but will probably wait until it comes out to DVD.

    And cute pictures -it's so fun getting dressed up!

    ReplyDelete