Saturday, November 3, 2012

Perfect Love

I'm sitting here listening to Taylor Swift's song "The Last Time" and I'm looking through pictures that make me want to travel so badly and have a movie moment. One of those moments where the character packs her stuff and just ups and leaves with no destination and she finds a quaint little town and walks into a cafe and finds her soul mate who loves her completely. With every bone in his body. He wants to grow old with her. Have coffee with her in the mornings. Watch her face as she reads her favorite book. They are two puzzle pieces, the perfect fit. They have no doubts about each other and their first love is Jesus. They are okay with being second loves. In fact, they love that they are loved second, not first. Their story has no ending, it goes on until death. Their hearts entertwined pieces. She'll write him poetry and he'll take her to see the stars shine for the earth. They'll sit on swings and they won't even have to talk. The silence is a comfortable one. But when they do talk, the conversation will always be the most captivating even if it's just the girl talking about how she used to ride horses and how riding in cold weather was one of her favoritest feelings in the world. Even if the boy just talks about how he used to play basketball in highschool but how he was awful at it and mostly got front row seats to the games on the sidelines. Or maybe it'll be so mundane like how he found a crossword in the newspaper and how she found a penny on the sidewalk. And yet, those mundane events will be highlights etched in each other's mind because everything they say or do is so interesting to them. That's what love is. They'll conquer heartache and grief together. They'll make it despite whatever circumstance surfaces from the muddy depths of brackish water.

They'll make it.

 



(These are all original photos that I took.)

This is the problem when I daydream. This is a fantasy. That story I wrote. I don't know if it'll ever become a reality. Maybe one day it will, maybe I won't have another one day. You never know. Right now I'm just sitting here feeling confused and thinking about human love. And if it'll ever happen to me. That kind of love. The true kind. The one that doesn't grow old as you grow old. Oh dear.

 Get some sleep, heart.
Get some sleep.
You can dream again tomorow.

 
 

10 comments:

  1. awe! this is stunning. seriously, i wish i had the guts to write up my daydreams like this<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so sweet and lovely. I wonder, too, if I'll ever find that one person or if it's Gods will for me to even marry. Only time will tell.

    Blessings!

    -Madi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some incredible daydreams my dear! Your words give me chills and hope. You know, all these litttle daydreams and hopes, they will happen to you. You know why? Because you're a good and beautiful person. When it does, all this waiting will make sense and be entirely worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful *_*
    I love the collection of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get you. I daydream far too much honestly, haha! You put it into words beautifully and it's just a matter of time before it becomes a reality in it's own way. I am almost 23 and I am still waiting. It may seem like you are waiting forever, cause that's how it feels to me... but surprisingly, it gets easier if you continue to grow closer to God. He' the only one that satisfies, anyway, so how sweet will it be when he adds a little extra cream on top to the ice cream sundae that is your life? Haha!

    <3 to you and I hope you have a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful wish. I want that so much too. So yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel. It's hard to imagine what it will be like, yet hard to not imagine. But I bet that God has a wonderful, godly man who's the other star of the story that He's writing for you right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I think that's rather true. When you really love someone, you really want to know what they think, were they've been...and when you really love someone all the "how was your day? Did you have a good week?" questions that everyone asks, they become very real and honestly meant questions, not just being polite anymore. I don't know, maybe some people never said them that way, I but did for years, until God showed me otherwise through some very godly young ladies.
    That was a lot! Oh well. =)

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete