Monday, November 5, 2012

Dream Dream Dream

So, this is another weekend post. :)
I entitled it Dream Dream Dream because I acquired a Dreamcatcher from one of my best friends on Friday and it made me think of the concept of them catching bad dreams and letting good dreams come through. Obviously, I don't believe in them. But I like the idea of it. I think its cute.

So, dream dream dream.

Now to sum up my weekend:

Printmaking (I made an owl print) on T-shirts, Sweet Potatoe Pie, Dream Catcher, Panic at the Disco, Coffee-Copeland, Hunch Back of Notre Dame, Joe, Soccer Game, Christmas Shopping, Gingerbread Lattes and Peppermint Mocha's, Dress Shopping for a Ball, Getting a Compliment from a Stranger, Harry Potter, CMA's, Cool Whip, Skinned Knee, Taco Bell, Sleepover with Sister, Falling in Love with Lit Up Decor, Church, Dance, Happiness. :)











 (Back when I was a Hobo)









 
ALL IN ALL,
A wonderful weekend.
I'm sorta dissapointed it's over.

8 comments:

  1. I've always loved the look of a dream catcher but i've never been able to bring myself to have one, their history is to dark and evil. sad..
    LOVE that shirt! so neat!
    i hate when awesome weekend:( but typically i'm more happy that they happened ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legendary weekends are the best!!! I LOVE your lights in your room, I have a lot too :P And what... you are going to a ball?!??! I am so jealous. What kind of pie is that? And I love the screenprinting, I've always wanted to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Thank you for your compliment on my writing in my post from yesterday. You all flatter me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lights! And print making looks so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like such a wonderful weekend, and I bet you'll have more soon that are even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, and I mostly cleaned this weekend! Though it is pretty fun finding stuff you'd almost forgotten about. =)
    The lights are soooo cool, I wish I could put some in my room, maybe I will some day.
    I'm quite the daydreamer too!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete