Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm Falling Asleep to my Own Dreams

Ever read or saw or heard of the Perks of Being a Wallflower?
Yeah?
Well, the guy, Charlie, he knows what's up. He really does.
You see, he loves and cares and gives and listens.
Not many people take time for him, they are just passerby's in his life.
But he doesn't care. He loves them anyways, he gives them Christmas presents anyways and mixed cds. He's a nice guy.
He deserves better but he doesn't complain.
He knows whats up.
I want to try to live life like that.
Loving and giving and caring, without expecting.
It's hard not to, because it almost seems like its a given that people should care about you as much as you care about them.
But that's not the way it works.
Trust me, I know.
So, I think I should be more like Charlie.
I think I should be more selfless.
I always liked Charlie because he's sort of socially awkward but still trying.
I feel like that's me sometimes. And he makes quotes nobody else gets, but I get it. I get it Charlie.
And last but not least, he has good taste in music.







^^ And this. I get it. Completely. I get you Charlie. I get it.

 
On a another note, Today is Friday.
I'm eating poptarts because I used to eat them everyday for breakfast as a kid.
My friend Julia is coming over.
We're going to have some fun.
I have a surprise for her and I'm excited to give it.
If you mix ginger ale and apple cider together, it's a glorious combination.
Then I'm going to see Breaking Dawn Part 2( you can make fun of me all you want) with my family (related and nonrelated).
Saturday, I have a soccer game and then a Ball. :)
Sunday, the usual.
It'll be busy.
But I'm okay with it this time.
It'll be fun.
Maybe I will have some infinite moments.
Have you ever felt infinite?

(PS. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :) All of you who looked up ideas or gave me ideas, thank you so much for your willingness and help. It made my day! You all are so sweet. And I so appreciate you all. <3 I think after much consideration, I am going to make her print making t-shirt where I use ink and a horse silhoutte, peel back some cardboard and press it on a shirt. I'll show you the final product. I think she'll like it. :) I did appreciate all your ideas, just after considering all my options, I think this would be something she could use more often. Thanks again everyone<3 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iL1RkbxsT3k

8 comments:

  1. I have never seen that....I have a feeling that I must. Logan Lerman is *such* a cutie. <3
    it sounds like you're going to have a fantastic weekend. ^_^ <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ever since we first became blog friends, your writing always reminded me of charlie, no lie. i have read the book a bunch of times and it is truly one of my all time favorites. i think what you say about being giving and not expecting anything in return is how everyone should be!! you're inspiring :) and i am glad you figured something out for your sister, because mine was no help when i asked her!! xo have a great weekend-sounds like it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY need to read that book! I agree with Kayla, you really remind me of Charlie<3
    Logan is the *perfect* actor to play Charlie.
    Have fun being busybusy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen the movie and never read the book but it's been on my list for awhile. That being said, I totally get Charlie too just from what you wrote about him, haha!

    Glad you found the perfect gift idea for your sis! Have a fab weekend.

    P.S. I won't make fun of you for twilight... cause I kinda wanna see it too :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to see this movie/read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know the character, but he sounds really inspiring. I appreciate when people are like that, do nice things no matter how other folks may react. They don't do it to look good, but just to be nice. :)

    Oh, looks like you'r having a really memorable day! :D And oh my goodness, that apple cider and ginger ale drink sounds perfect. I actually discovered last night the wonders of orange juice and ginger ale, haha!

    The gift you're making your sister sounds wonderful, and I bet you she is going to be thrilled! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good book! I understand the quote too, I've been noticing a lot of opposites like that lately . . . its weird. =D

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete