Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving and the such

I am being very bad at keeping up with November. 
But I am okay with that so I hope you are too.
You see, life keeps me busy sometimes.
But I am enjoying that.

I hope your Thanksgiving was swell; mine sure was.
It consisted of yearly Thanksgiving soccer (in which I scored two goals).
A little bit of watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes with the sis.
Watching some of a Hallmark Christmas movie.
A Thanksgiving Feast full of all my favorites; turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole, rolls, mashed potatoes, coffee and pumpkin pie.
Family, and friends.
Laughter and sharing of stories and feeling united together.
Exchanging little pieces of our lives.
Making memories and jokes.
Talking politics.
Ending the night full of food, but most importantly, full of joy and love.

Today was good too.
It was yearly after Thanksgiving day softball.
Spaghetti.
Enchanting lights in downtown st.pete, christmas music, family time, a cute little food market, dandelion soda, and amaretto espresso shakes.

I am just thankful for my life.
For my family.
For the small moments.
The unique experiences.
A break from the mundane and room for adventures.
Traditions (the old and the new).

Life is good guys.
Let's not forget it on our bad days.
Bad days do not equal a bad life.

Dream with Opened Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment