Saturday, November 7, 2015

Nov.6th

Yesterday, I was pretty busy and so I didn't have time to blog. So, you'll have two blog posts for me today...

Last night I went and saw "The Diary of Anne Frank". It was a really well done production. It really portrayed Anne's life well coming from what was written in her diary. It also brought me to what I am thankful for now. I am thankful for freedom. I am thankful for the ability to live my life without someone seeking after my life because of what I am. I am thankful that I can go outside and appreciate the blue sky and green grass. I am thankful that I do not have to hide in an attic and live my life up there for more than a year. I am thankful for life and how good I have it. And I am sorry that I don't appreciate it enough. Sometimes the holocaust doesn't seem real because how could people do that? How could they treat other human beings that way? It doesn't seem like it could be possible. But it was and it did happen. And it's heartbreaking. And I am thankful that I don't have to live like that and sorry that people did have to live and die like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment