Thursday, November 5, 2015

November 5th

November fifth. I am thankful for murals. Today, I went with one of my new friends on a journey to explore downtown lake wales and downtown lake wales is full of murals. Murals of downtown lake wales back in the day. Murals of railroads. Murals of just beautiful landscapes. Murals of Jesus carrying the cross. There's so many murals and I love it. I want to know why they were created.  I honestly wish I had an eye and talent for painting. Painting is so neat. There are stories you can paint in them. Uh. I just think they are so cool. But besides that, I also got to walk on a little pier covered in fake flower petals with a gazebo on the pier dock and go to Dunkin Donuts because someone lied and said they were giving out free donuts today and I also had drama club and had some improv. There were/are a lot of things I am thankful for today. But, if I had to choose one, I'm going to pick the murals because that's something that I find unique about downtown lake wales. Now, my fellow readers, I'm going to leave you with a Gilmore Girls quote. Because why? Because Gilmore Girls is the best.


Oh, and because they understand me and share in my addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment