Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Nov. 11th


Worship.
I'm thankful for worship.
I'm thankful for bleeding hearts and raised hands and cracking voices of passion.
I am thankful for bodies cramped together with one sole purpose for singing.
To worship our Heavenly Father; our Savior Jesus Christ.
To praise His name only.
People living completely different lives and walking different paths brought together to sing the same songs.
To our King.
The opportunity to be vulnerable and stripped away and raw.
To throw away the worries, doubts, weights of the day.
To forget the hurts and forgive the wrongs.
And to simply come and remember why we're here.
Why there's joy in the midst of suffering.
To worship.
Worship.
I'm thankful for worship.


"Because your steadfast love is better than my life, my lips will glorify You."
-- Psalm 63:3

No comments:

Post a Comment