Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 4th

Today, was a busy school filled day. I had a presentation and a test and it wasn't the funnest. But right now I'm listening to Death Cab for Cutie, writing, thinking about Christmas, and drinking coffee. And the evening is free ahead of me and it's nice to have a bit of time to myself. Time to breathe and stretch out and gulp the air and remember books I used to love and songs of my teenage years that I still love.

Today, I am thankful for simple things. Such as what I have mentioned. Some days we take the simple for granted. But it's a breath of fresh air sometimes and it can help clear your body from exhaustion and stress. Simplicity will always be a thing of beauty to me. So, here's a quote from my favorite book which I want to re-read now.


No comments:

Post a Comment