Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Nov. 3rd

Today I am thankful for friends. But, specifically, my best friend since highschool. Today she sent me a box full of candy and a cute magnet and a little note. It made my day. Her 21st birthday is in two days and in three days I get to see her and spend some time celebrating with her at Jamboree. I am just so thankful for this friend that I didn't even know or could guess would be this good of a friend and this long lasting friendship. She's my partner in crime, my food buddy, horror movie watching, holiday loving, disney fangirling, loving and caring and pretty good friend of mine. We pretty much do anything in life together and our interests are so similar it's crazy. I don't think I've met a person that was that much like me. She's crazy. And I love her. And she's my person. I am so thankful God has put her in my life and I am thankful for her and her friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment