I liked their horses better, but I suppose cowboys are pretty neat too. Their accents are always fun.
ROUND NUMBA DOS:
Let's go with Dunkin Donuts. :) Small Toasted Almond Coffee w/ Cream and 1 sugar packet(because the sugar they put in themselves is toooo much)
2) What's the weather like where you are right now?
3) Who is your number one celebrity girl crush?
As in who do I like? I LOVE Maggie Smith as an actress(she's hilarious), and I like the girl who plays Mary in Downton Abbey. Also, Emma Watson is pretty awesome. But that's all I can think of off the top of my head, personally, it's much easier to name by several, long lsit of guy celebrity crushes.
4) Do you have any lucky items? If so what are they?
Nope, do you?
5) If you could marry a Disney prince/character who would it be and why?
6) If you could have either Anne Shirley's or Elizabeth Bennet's life, whose would you choose and why?
"The Frosty." Because my dog deserves to have a boat named after him and because it sounds funny.
8) If you hosted a talk show, what would it be about?
Probably me ranting about my various loves for movies, musicals, books, and people. Also, me begging for certain actors/actresses to come on my talkshow just so I could meet them. I'd probably get 0 viewings, but that's ok.
9) What is the weirdest food you've eaten?
Peanut Butter hotdogs...that was pretty weird...
10) Is the glass half empty, or half full? What's in the glass?
Both. And the glass is filled with stars and fireflies. They get along well.
11) 2%, 1%, skim, or (gag!) whole milk?