Sunday, April 28, 2013

Questions, Questions, Anybody?

Awhiiiile back, I was asked some questions because I was nominated for a blog award! :) Unfortunately, I didn't get around to answering them till now. Mah bad. However, I DID answer em. SO for the curious, and curiouser, here we go.

1.) What brand of computer are you using?
 
A laptop kind of computer. :P

2.) If you go outside, take the first star on your right and then go straight on 'til morning, where will you end up?
 
In Neverland, duh. Only if I ever go there, I'm not sure if I'd come back. Or at least I wouldn't come back for a loooong time. Because I like being a kid.

3.) How would you handle a pickpocket?
 
I honestly don't know. In those type of question situations, I don't think I'd ever know unless I came across that scenario.

4.) Do you like cowboys-- meaning cowboys from the Old West.

I liked their horses better, but I suppose cowboys are pretty neat too. Their accents are always fun.

5.) Do you know what the "big blue" looks like?
 
Blue, I suppose. But maybe pink?

6.) What's you're 'go to' style for your hair?
 
I normally don't do anything to my hair. If it looks atrocious, a pony tail it is.

7.) Have you ever wanted to be a voice for a character in an animated Disney movie?
 
YES. I STILL WANT TO. THAT'D BE A DREAM OF MINE COME TRUE. I always loved Jasmine, Meg and Wendy. I would have loved to voice them and I would love to voice a new animated character too. And I loved Mulan but I wouldn't want to voice her.

8.) What's the first thing you think when someone says, "Let's get down to business"?
 
TO DEFEAT THEM HONEY BUNS.

9.) What do you say when someone sneezes?
 
Bless you.

10.) What's your favorite smell?
 
Vanilla, Amber, Pumpkin Spice, Fresh Baked Cookies, Gingerbread, Coffee, and that's probably most of em.

11.) Why do you think girls find British boys more attractive than American boys?
 
It's all about the accents, the courtesies, and the fact that they're BRITISH. Mucho Jelly. hahah.


ROUND NUMBA DOS:
 
1) What is your typical Starbucks/Tim Hortons/any other coffee shop order?

Let's go with Dunkin Donuts. :) Small Toasted Almond Coffee w/ Cream and 1 sugar packet(because the sugar they put in themselves is toooo much)

2) What's the weather like where you are right now?

H-O-T

3) Who is your number one celebrity girl crush?

As in who do I like? I LOVE Maggie Smith as an actress(she's hilarious), and I like the girl who plays Mary in Downton Abbey. Also, Emma Watson is pretty awesome. But that's all I can think of off the top of my head, personally, it's much easier to name by several, long lsit of guy celebrity crushes.

4) Do you have any lucky items? If so what are they?

Nope, do you?

5) If you could marry a Disney prince/character who would it be and why?
Aladdin all the way. 1. He's very selfless. 2. He's protective. 3. He's hilarious. 4. I want him to show me the world on a magic carpet ride into the nighttime sky with fireworks and everything I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T. haha. 5. He seems very innocent, authentic, and sincere. 6. He's overall a nice guy. 7. It doesn't hurt that he's extremely cute as well.


6) If you could have either Anne Shirley's or Elizabeth Bennet's life, whose would you choose and why?
 
Elizabeth Bennet's. I love that time period, the dresses, the place, and Mr. Darcy.
 
7) If you were given a boat, what would you name it? Why?

"The Frosty." Because my dog deserves to have a boat named after him and because it sounds funny.

8) If you hosted a talk show, what would it be about?

Probably me ranting about my various loves for movies, musicals, books, and people. Also, me begging for certain actors/actresses to come on my talkshow just so I could meet them. I'd probably get 0 viewings, but that's ok.

9) What is the weirdest food you've eaten?

Peanut Butter hotdogs...that was pretty weird...

10) Is the glass half empty, or half full? What's in the glass?

Both. And the glass is filled with stars and fireflies. They get along well.

11) 2%, 1%, skim, or (gag!) whole milk?
 
2 %
 
 
Okay class, your turn! If you want to answer any of these questions, leave em in a comment. I'm curious to hear your answers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment