Friday, April 5, 2013

"All I want to do in life is change the world..."

Sometimes waiting isn't a bad thing.
Though, we often think it is.
 
 


 
There's alot of good in waiting.
 
And sometimes there's excitement in waiting too.
 
 
I don't know what the future holds.
I don't know who my future husband will be.
I don't know how long I'll have to wait to find out.
 
But I'm okay with that.
There's a lot you can learn in a waiting process.
 
I think it's good to wait and look forward to the adventure a day can hold.
 
Because really, noone can really know how a day will turn out.
 
Life is surprising; at times.
Waiting is good; at times.
 
Maybe not easy,
But usually worth it.
 
Everything will come to pass in God's timing.

5 comments:

  1. Waiting is totally a good thing. And totally hard, but lots of hard things are good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing that quote up top! That's exactly how I feel right now. I'm waiting for something, and I'm not quite sure what it is. Won't it be cool when we find out who our future husbands will be? I think that will be the most exciting day. I don't know when it's coming, but it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do it, Sophie, but somehow your posts always make me feel better in whatever is bothering me. This is perfect. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to thanκ you fοг
    thе efforts you've put in penning this site. I'm hoping
    to view the samе hіgh-graԁe content from yоu later on aѕ well.
    In fаct, your cгeative writing abilitіeѕ hаs enсouraged me tο get my own, personаl blog now ;)

    My ѕitе; pay as you go car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!!!!! I love this post. And yes I agree, as I get older, I definitely see the value of waiting. For all things good.d I think there's a special time to take chances and go for opportunities in life, but having faith and waiting on God always works.

    Anyway. I love the simplicity of this and I see such value :) So thank you!

    I miss you! I hope you've been well :)

    ReplyDelete