Thursday, April 11, 2013

Appreciation

 I feel so much appreciation and thankfulness for life lately.

I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for the Mint Chocolate Chip Coffee I was able to get with my friend Nichelle yesterday.
I am thankful for the impacting Bible study I went to last night.
I am thankful that my friend Erin mentioned me in her school newspaper and that she inspired me to BE thankful and that she inspires me to write. (I mentioned this once awhile back, but she also is the one who inspired and encouraged me to blog in which I am forever grateful as it's proved to be a true companion and outlet to me.)
I am thankful for cups of coffee and red velvet pie and silly conversations with my friend Heidi.
I am thankful for the waiter with the tattooed mustache on his finger that made me smile.
I am thankful for today, the air in my lungs, God's grace, the ability to write, and so much more.

It's so hard to be bitter or grumpy when you're so happy to be alive.


 
Thanks again, Erin, for helping me appreciate life even more.

(By the way, everyone, this song below is amazing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7avY5NpZ4

1 comment:

  1. Aww you're so sweet Sophie! :) Thanks for being an awesome friend! You are the best! Did you really see a waiter with a tattooed mustache?! And there's such a thing as Mint Chocolate Chip coffee? :D Awesome!

    ReplyDelete