Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Whats New?

Hi there. :D Life has been jam packed lately. But with good things. And God has really been waking me up lately. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's like when you've been walking through life kind of sleeping without much substance to it and then BAM you get awakened by God's word and its so beautiful and so fufilling. Your soul feels awake and your heart is happy and your eyes opened and alive. One of the things I don't like about Summer, is I get sidetracked a lot. I sleep in later, stay up later and have my days filled with stuff from start to end and I tend to neglect or rush my alone time with God. But lately, I've been awakened again and I've been spending more time and my want and passion for God has been growing. Its exciting! I feel hopeful and happy. Today, I'm meeting with my lovely youth group girls at panera to have a Bible study and I'm pysched for that too. I'm excited to get deeper into the Word and hopefully have some opportunities to witness. Along with these things, I've been working on photography some more. So I'm gonna share some. Along with that, I'm also going to share some more inspiring pictures because they are WAY too good not to share.

My Photography:



















Inspiring Photos:






MY FAVORITE VERSE.









Life is beautiful. I keep telling myself that because I keep finding beautiful things. And I want people to see beauty too. Because there is beauty out there. Everywhere.
                                            Thoughts? Comments?
                                                          ~Love From Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos from Maine! And yesterday was so inspiring :) I love this post.

    ReplyDelete