Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm not hyper.

Okay, so I had a coffee and a coke and I am completely none hyper. And by none hyper, I mean I'm really hyper. So i thought it'd be a good time to listen to Taylor Swift and blog and stay away from people so I don't scare them with this bundle of energy... haha. Just kiddin. I've already been in public. Sweet Tomatoes to be exact. Anywho, I'm not hyper. ;)








My heart is Yours alone, God.







And it'll be okay, because God won't ever do that to you.


Actually, I'm just a Human. True to that.






Can you do me a favor, reader? Can you be happy? Just for today and at least for right now. You might be reading this and having a good day and thinking sure thing! No problem.Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. You might be having a bad day and reading this and thinking; "Man. Thats gonna be tough." But it really isn't too too hard. You have reasons to be happy. You have a shelter, you have air in your lungs, you have eyes to see and ears to hear. You could have a smile on your lips even if you really want one. Try it. Right now. Smile. Do you feel slightly better? Now spread that smile on to the next person you see and tell them to spread it to others around them. You have adventures to be had, life to be lived, a Savior who loves and saves. So be happy please? Even if it's just for now. Close your eyes, take a breath and think of something that makes you happy. Like unicorns or airplanes or stars. Think about places you want to go to. Exhale your stress, your worries and your problems. Because right now, that doesn't matter. Just be happy. Thanks. I like it when people are happy. :)

Ps. I'm not hyper anymore. :P

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super inspiring and lovely graphics- absolutely wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Good thing I don't drink coffee because I am already a hyper person...love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete