Friday, July 20, 2012

I SURVIVED!

I survived VBS week! An exhausting but fun week in which I played with little kids and got not enough sleep. :)  To celebrate I'm going to post cute photos and then some photography photos of mine taken as of this week.




And we all have stories we will tell.


And love is God.










The name Hannah will always remind me of Hannah Kelly. I'm always praying for their family.




My photography:
















In case you can't tell, I wrote it over a calendar. I thought it might be clever. haha. You see, i hardly ever use calendars but I didn't want the page to be empty. And it's sort of ironic because time is passing throughout all those months and throughout the days and the year.
                                                    ~Love an Exhausted Sophie

1 comment:

  1. I love that little elephant picture so much! It's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete