Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Maine Adventures Numero Dos
Maine Day Number Two consisted of:
1. Taking pictures in the morning around the house for fun.
2. Going to see the Bass Harbor Lighthouse.
3. Visiting SeaWall.
4. Going to Bar Harbor and looking at quaint shops and riding big rocking horses.
5. Many houses with ivy grown on them.
6. Taking funny pictures with my littlest sis.
7. Eating pizza in the park at Bar Harbor and stuffing our mouths.
8. Going across Bar Harbor Island when it was low tide.
9. A cloud that sorta looked like a lobster.
10. lots of fun. :)