Saturday, July 7, 2012

Freedom

















There is so much in the world, and that makes up the world, that is just mind blowing. That is beautiful. Thats probably why I'm so enamored by places and sights and upload so many pictures of them. Because they inspire me. It rekindles my appreciation for the world and reminds me of how I should view the world. Not only that, but everything screams; "To God be the Glory". Of all of this that surrounds you. The lightning and the stars, and the beautiful places, and beautiful things they all are screaming; To God be the glory! How can we miss that? I mean sometimes I do. I look at these things, big or small, and sometimes my ears are closed and I don't hear that. I think " Oh it's just another sunset. It's just another starry night." But it's not. Each one is different. And oh so beautiful. And everyone has the hand of God marked on them. How crazy!

On a sidenote, Freedom. That word we take for granted a lot. Not only do we have freedom in America, to live and breathe and speak our minds and belief without being taken to prison or beaten because of it, but we also have Freedom from our sins. Thats beautiful. We aren't chained to our faults and follies and mistakes and brokenness! We are Free. We don't have to live a life of fear. And nothing can hold us against our will because we're free In Jesus Christ. You don't have that assurance anywhere else. Noone can experience this kind of freedom if they don't put they're trust in Him. Recently, I've been reading Psalm 119. It's a long passage, so I've broken it up in parts to read over the past few days. A common word that appeared in the beginning part of that passage was; Free or Freedom. And that's what got me thinking about it and appreciating it. I hope you can take some time to think and appreciate it too. :)

Psalm 119: 32; "I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free."

Psalm 119: 45; "I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts. "

We have freedom guys. Remember it, and dwell in it! Use that freedom from Christ. Let your heart be free from worries, and mistakes and useless things. And remember that you, yourself, is free to speak the Gospel and spread the Word. Be a light!

                                         ~Love From A Jam Packed Saturday

2 comments:

  1. I love your quotes you've found or did you make them yourself?

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get them from different websites and such. :)

      Delete