1. I have blisters on both my big toes. Thank-you dance classes and soccer. My feet love you.
2. Today, I'm going to a Titanic artifact exhibit.
3. Afterwords, I'M GOING TO CONSUME THEE AMARETTO EXPRESSO SHAKE OF MY DREAMS FROM THE BEST GELATTO PLACE IN THE WORLD. I have mentioned this to die for shake before. It is thee best, THEE BEST milkshake I have ever had and I'm not exageratting in the least. Needless to say, I AM PYSCHED TO CONSUME THIS HEAVENLY CREATION.
4. I've injured my knee cap and it's swollen and bruised and pops in and out. I think that's a bad sign.
5. Tomorow, tomorow, I'm going to FINALLY see Perks of Being a Wallflower with two of my bestest friends, Natalie and Nora. :) I'm also bringin Peanut Butter Oreos which makes it officially awesome.
6. Did you know that there was a woman who went to disney world and got in line for an autograph from Aladdin and he wrote his phone number in her autograph book and that's how they first met, and eventually they got married and had a kid and named her Jasmine. Who says Fairytales aren't real people? Like for cereal.
7. Speaking of cereal, I can't wait for March. Because March makes me crave Lucky Charms. (Due to Saint Patty's Day and All)
8. I secretly wish I had green eyes. Well, not so secretly now.
9. My upcoming birthday in April, will be my golden birthday. I'll be 19th on the 19th.
10. Time is weird.