Things you should know...
- My Superhero skill would be flying. Because, I mean really, who wouldn't want to fly?
- My secret Superhero skill (because flying is so obvious) would be my super duper excellent surprise attacks and punches. If a villain came near me, they'd think I was weak and never trained a day in my life(which I wouldn't have because I wouldn't need to) and they would think I was an easy target but then BAM I'd surprise them with my mad skillz and buffffff muscles.
- My SuperHero name would be Ringo. Because it has a nice Ring-o to it.
-One of my flaws that I could use to my advantage would be my bad puns. They might also scare off novice villains.
- I may occasionally turn people into unicorns but you can't really hold that against me.
- "You're a sad, strange little man." would be my famous saying to the villains I face.
- My greatest weaknesses would be apple pie, its my literal sweet spot, and Peter Pan. If I saw him, I would go with him to Neverland in a heartbeat and leave you to fend for yourself. Without meaning to. I'd just be so distracted! So don't get offended, I'm sure you're a great person and all...but Peter Pan.
- My trusty side kick would be my dog Frosty. But I'd just call him Sire. Because it sounds more professional.
- Occasionally, I'd make my own raps about saving the world. It'd be my theme song.
Well, that was fun.
(May seem random but I'm demonstrating Vintage Mickey and Minnie in which I'll talk about down there...)