Hello Dream Wedding Ring.
The questions you guys requested my answers for are numbers: 3,10,12, 15, 37, 39,1,5,6, 35 , 26, 13, 38, and 29.
3. That's real difficult because most of the Disney characters seem pretty heroic in what they do. But I guess I'd go with Hercules. Because I mean, who doesn't love him? And he did venture into the underworld to save Meg. And the underworld is sort of really creepy.
10. Peter Pan. :) Though, I have others I adore too like the Lion King or Robin Hood or Fox and the Hound, or Dumbo, or Lady and the Tramp, or or Toy Story 101 Dalmations or Pinocchio or Monsters Inc. But Peter Pan is my favooorite.
12. Another difficult one. Well, I've always loved; "I Won't Say I'm in Love", "Be Our Guest", " Part of Your World", "Colors of the Wind" , "You've Got a Friend in Me", "Let's Get Down to Business", "You'll Be in My Heart", "Can You Feel the Love Tonight",A Whole New World","You Can Fly, You Can Fly, You Can Fly" and I think those are pretty much the top notch ones. I still have many more I love though. :)
15. Simba's. You may think I'm kidding... but I'm not. ahaha. That lion mane is wicked awesome. As for human hair; Jasmine's. I was always envious of hers.
37. This one is very very difficult for me to choose because that means I have to try to figure out who I'm like. I know I always waaanted to be like Jessie from Toy Story 2 as a kid and in a way I think I was kinda like her because I was so spunky and different. Now, I think I am more like Belle. But I'm not sure. I just know I love to read, and I try not to judge people by looks alone. And I'd never ever marry a guy like Gaston. haha.
39. Fox and the Hound all the way. Two scenes. 1. When Tod's owner drops him off in the woods to live by himself and he has no clue that she's going to leave him when he's sitting in the car ride. 2. When Copper changes and isn't his friend anymore and Big Mama has that talk with him. I may not have physically cried at these, but I wanted to. Like inside, my heart tore up a bit. That and the Hunch Back of NotreDame when the people throw fruit and tie him up because honestly, that's just cruel. I felt so bad for him.
1. Peter Pan. Robin Hood. Aladdin. Jasmine. Genie. Pochantas. John Smith. The Racoon. Rafinki. Nala. Simba. Timothy the Mouse. Belle. Lumiare. Nana. Wendy. Sebastian. Dopey. Goofy. Mickey. Pluto. Eyeore. Tigger. Pooh. Mulan. Mooshu. Shang. Sully. Mike. Jessie. Bullseye. Slinky. Buzz. I think that covers most of my favorites. ahah.
5. Mulan, Jasmine, Nala, Belle, Meg. But I think Jasmine is actually my favorite of the favorites.
6. Aladdin hands down.
35. Tangled's flying lantern scene and flying off to Neverland's scene and Jasmine's A Whole New World scene.
26. The Lion King. I'd love to be the lions and live there. Or once again Neverland. It's just so filled with magic guys!!!!
13. Jasmine and Aladdin, Mulan and Shang, Simba and Nala, Rapunzel and Flynn, Mickey and Minnie, Peter Pan and Wendy(if that counts). But the top ones are Jasmine and Aladdin, and Simba and Nala. This is because a. I just adore Aladdin and Jasmine's characters. They're hilarious and sweet and they seemed to realllly adore each other and I just loved em. Simba and Nala grew up together as best friends and I think that's super cute, how they once were best friends and then they ended up falling in love too.
38. I guess sort of Belle and Jasmine. I'd like to get out more and see the world.
29. To be honest, I have no idea. I feel like we always get what's ever cheapest when we visit Disney. But I can tell you that when I was younger, I always wanted the big huge giant rainbow circle lolipops with Mickey's face in the middle of it and we always would get them for the ride home. So, if that counts, lets go with that. :)