Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Life Stories

So, for my public relations class we have to write a press release about someone and what that person is doing. I got to interview my Resident Director, and let me just tell you, I had a grand old time. I really think I like press releases and I would like journalism. It's actually really fascinating getting to take the time and get to know someone's life story. I mean if you're not interested about someone's life, how could you ever show them God's love really? God loves every single sinful human being on earth, and we should too. We should be interested in the lives of others and get to know them and their life stories. How can we share the biggest gift in life if we don't get to know the life the person is already living? Just things I'm thinking about. I'm starting to get interested and liking the things I am doing here for my communication minor. It's pushing me to be a better writer and do things I haven't done before and I am liking it. 

Thank-you Lord for another unforeseen blessing.

1 comment:

  1. I agree so much!! I love hearing peoples stories- but sometimes I find they are so reluctant to share them- which makes me sad.
    So much good can come from being open and honest- wounds heal, and you often find you aren't the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete