Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Coffee Break

Today I have felt really tired. I feel like school's taking it's toll on me. However, I got to rest up a bit. I don't know why but I have been swarmed with memories of the past recently. In forms of music, in forms of conversations with people I used to know, just everything. The past is good; it made me who I am. But sometimes looking at the past just makes me feel ghost like. I had a large free coffee though and dinnertime everything was hilarious for no reason and so there were ups about today.  I just feel a sea of emotions sometimes and it's tiring. I have good friends and I have a good life. And I have the best God. So, I am happy. I just need to re-shift my focus. I need to live in the now and stop visiting the past. My coffee break is over.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you, girl. Sometimes life really catches up to you and you are kind of taken aback by how much you can feel. But I think it's okay and in fact very healthy to let yourself simply feel for a time. Hope things are well :)

    ReplyDelete