Sunday, March 22, 2015

Catch me if I fall asleep

Sometimes I don't want to fall asleep because my life seems like a really good dream. I just had a really wonderful weekend with my friend and I really just treasure being able to do almost anything with her and enjoying it. Videogames, movie watching, nail painting, endless funny videos, inspirational videos, late night talks every night, and just adventures always.
 
I only met her last semester, but I know she's a lifelong friend already. Friends like these are very rare to find. And I've been lucky to have known and have so many friends already too! I'm just so thankful. For my friends, my family, my life, and ultimately my Lord.
 
I know I've been through rough patches in my life and will go through more in the future.
But I am so thankful even just for my Savior dying on the cross for me and the undeserving grace I've been given. It's already too much that He has given me. And yet, He blesses me with more and I'm just overly grateful. He doesn't have to bless me with anything in life. He didn't have to bless me by giving me life. But He did. And I'm overwhelmed.
 
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." --James 1:17
 
My unchanging, beautiful, glorious, all powerful and mighty Lord,
I am yours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment