Saturday, August 15, 2015

Thank You Lord

Tonight was a night of fellowship and worship with my fellow believers.
It was a beautiful thing.
It reminded me of two things.

1. I am blessed to have fellow believers that encourage me and lift me up. I know some Christians are lone sharks in this world and don't always have a group there to encourage and guide them through dark and scary waters.

2. I am blessed to be able to publicly worship and praise my Savior in this country. There is a lot of things I don't agree with and is wrong with America, but I am so thankful that we have the freedom to praise our God.

We wanted to go and witness and evangelize today but the rains and storms came down heavy and hard. We reached the beach right when it started pouring and we came back to my house. It was sad at first but obviously, God had a different plan for us or the rains would have cleared. And I don't know what the reason was, but I do know I got two lessons out of this night anyways and God is good and we were still able to worship Him and grow together as believers united in the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment