Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Am I Ready?

Yes.
 I am.
You know there was a time when I really thought I needed to step away from life's problems.
But stepping away doesn't make your problems disappear.
I realize that's kind of what I was hoping for.
The whole; "ignorance is bliss" sort of deal.
I don't want that now.
I need to face my problems and fight them.
I don't want to step aside.

However, in a couple of weeks I'll be headed off for my last year of college.
And I pose the question to myself; Am I Ready?

I believe so.
I don't know what all this year entails for me.
But I think I'm ready for it.

And I'm not running away from my problems this time,
but I think leaving for a little while helps you realize things and helps you grow.
And some things you do need to make sure your mind doesn't dwell on.
I think staying here would be harder not to dwell on certain things.
It doesn't mean I'm not facing my problems, but sometimes a break gives you perspective on your problems.
Sometimes seeking other people's advice helps you out.

I think this will give me time to grow closer to God and hopefully help me focus on Him more.

I need that,
I need to focus on Him more.
I've really realized that and I've been trying to do that especially these last couple of weeks.

But I'm excited to go out there and go to chapels and have Christian professors again hopefully pass on their wisdom and be surrounded by believers that will hopefully uplift and encourage.

And if not, still, He is good.
And I know He has a plan in all this.
And I want to seek and praise Him still and all the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment