Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Rocks of Choice

His hands hold the rocks of choice and are left open for anyone to see and take,
but the problem is that not everyone takes a rock of choice.
Some would rather not choose at all, and they ignore the fact that the rocks are there.
They see the rocks of choice but in not choosing, they choose to look away.
They don't realize that not choosing a rock of choice is still a choice.
You can take a rock of choice and consciously choose darkness or consciously choose light.
But when you choose not to choose, you're still choosing darkness.
You are just blind to the fact that you're living in darkness.

Thankfully, I  know someone who can touch the eyes of the blind and make them see again.

But if you can see, I hope you choose clearly.
I hope you choose the light that will guide you and give you an eternity of light and life.
I hope you don't choose a life and eternity of darkness and suffering and death.

 "So Jesus said to them, “The light is among you for a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you. The one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going."
--John 12:35

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sophie,
    As always - I am blown away with your words here. I pray that God leads me to choose. :)
    Have a good day!
    Blessing
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete