Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Red

Today was red.

Christmas carols in chapel.
Red and Green.

 My shirt and lips.
Red.


Breaking people's hearts.
Red.

Homework.
Grey.

Dinner of buffalo chicken strips.
Red.

Laughter, lots of it, and hyperness.
All of the colors.

Bible study.
White.

Christmas party consisting of santa hats, Christmas cookies, pentatonix, Lindsey Sterling and improv games.
Red.

Taking pictures with two other people wearing red.
Red.

Free Caramel Macchiato courtesy of my sweet friend.
Gold.

Nighttime walks and chats and making of plans.
Starry Night Blue-ish Black.

I guess the day's events were filled with much more than red,
but it still felt red.
I still feel red.

I don't know how you can feel a color, but I think it's possible.

Christmas is coming and I know it partially because of the red joy in my beating, very much alive, heart.

God is good.
Life is good.
I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment