Friday, December 26, 2014

I am

The girl who's middle name is awkward.
Who will sing all day every day even if it's bad.
Who will jump up and dance excitedly over coffee.
Who will still believe in fairytales and obsess over Disney.
Who will collect moments in writing.
Who will make really bad puns.
Who will wear mix matched neon socks.
Who will be happy just getting to pet a horse.
Who will treasure snow.
Who will usually dance weirdly.
Who will laugh- a lot.
Who will get nervous occasionally.
Who will make random faces in the mirror to herself.
Who will always be happy about pie, nature, and Christmas.
Who will always daydream.
Who will annoy her sisters.
Who will want to capture life's moments in camera lenses.
Who will totally love forts and twinkly lights.
Who will adore the stars and nights.
Who will have many fandom loves and not care.
Who will have many passions and be pretty competitive when it comes to games.
Who will love the Lord her Savior no matter what.



Years will change me and grow me,
but some things I think will always stay the same with me.
This is me.
And I'm okay with that.

1 comment: