Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas spirit

Not everybody has the Christmas spirit...
 buuuuut,
I do.
 
I watched outside overlooking the causeway where the lights shine like sparkles across the water and the moon glimmered endlessly and the stars whispered stories into my ear and I pondered Christmas and Jesus and felt peaceful and full of joy. When I talk about Christmas to some people, they are just so not ready for it. They aren't excited because they have too much going on. But honestly, that is just the opposite of how it should be. Christmas is the season to be merry despite what's going on. To be at peace, to love, to be joyful. I know it's hard for people to do that but still.
 
So, now I'm about to watch a Christmas movie and eat Christmas cookies. 
 
And I'm stoked.
 
I have a santa hat on and everything.

1 comment:

  1. I know sometimes I get overwhelmed this time of the year, but in the little moments of watching a Christmas movie with my family or seeing some house decked out in lights... it makes me remember how magical this time of year is. It has a way of making us feel like we're five years old again. :)

    ReplyDelete