Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mega News!!!

I was gone all afternoon today and guess what happened when I came on here tonight?

This blog, this orginal blog, with all my lovely old posts and saved drafts, was and is here!!!! HALLELUJAH. I have no idea what happened, but it's here and I am happy. So, the other blog that I created because I thought this one was gone forever? Well, you can disregard it. I'll be posting back to here. I'll keep the other blog up just in case I ever need to use it but 99.9% of the time, my posts will be here as long as it is up and running. Thank you thank you thank you allll who bared with me and followed my other one and spread the word. I love you all<3

If you missed out on my photo a day December post, you can see it here: http://theheartbeatofaclock.blogspot.com/2013/01/farewell-december.html?showComment=1357178183671#c7387440082391280655

Thank you all for your support and kindess and sympathy. :)

 
Kinda looks like 2013 huh? Pretty epic.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!! I was really bummed for you, fo' shizzle.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!!!! I am so glad you found your old blog!!!! <3 <3 <3
    Love that picture... Mind if I seal it? :-D

    ReplyDelete