Monday, January 28, 2013


Oh weekends. How I love them. Go ahead and put on the song; Stay Young, Go Dancing by Death Cab for Cutie while I ramble. :)

This weekend consisted of going to my friend's goodbye going away party, A Soccer Game( we dominated, mercy ruled our opponents ), Tropical Smoothie, a Folk Festival, Fried Green Tomatoes, Morse Code, Mall Shopping, and Apple Pie. :)

I love the weekends. Here's some pictures over the past couple of weekends.


Tropical Smoothie thinks I'm muscular. I can't help but agree.


I know you're jealous.




Just chilling with my husband who's adoringly looking at me.


It was a black and white kind of day.



My dog loves me.


Photo Letter Art Creation that I did. :)


My friend Heidi's winnings when playing "poker" .


My winnings. :(





So to update you all with the events coming up this week.

- 2 Essays, 3 Tests, and Chapter Outlines to do for College.
- Working Out most Likely.
- Soccer Practice
- Church
- Free Wendy's Frostys
- Dance
- February First, which means the start of my Self Portrait a Day for the Month of February
- Cold Bodies, Warm Heart movie watching.

I'm excited for February guys. It's going to be fun. Last years February was challenging, but I feel like this February air won't make me shiver. (See American Pie lyrics to get the reference). Janaury is strolling by fast!

How has your weekends been?

How about your January?

Do tell. <3

12 comments:

  1. haha your weekend looks way more eventful than mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... your puppy is adorable. Makes me miss mine:( She has yet to join us in PA. Also your sugar bowl is darling. Lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like an amazing weekend. :D <3 I love weekends too. They're my fave. ^_^
    You and your man look adorable together! ;)
    Dude, I'm sooo bad at poker. lol. I always lose.
    I can't believe how fast January has gone by. :D It started out slow, it seems, but it's picked up the pace. It was a lovely January. <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I missed you on blogger all weekend, it felt like you'd been missing for a week! And heck, I was even busy and having my own fun too. haha ;)
    I'm glad you had a fantastic weekend.
    I'm sooo glad January is almost over, its been dragging. I'm excited for February too and that pic of you and Eddie cracked me up. (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! Eddie Redmayne IS pretty good-looking. :D You and your husband are adorable together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza and poker always make for a fun weekend! Hope you have a good week -sounds like a busy one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks and sounds like so much fun! I really love that Disney mug, and the picture of you and your husband is awesome, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks like that was the most funtastical weekend ever :) i should really try the princess turtle thing :) and may i just say, your hair is bea-u-ti-ful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photo project is awesome!!! I really like it. Did you take the photos yourself and piece them together? Hmm such a good idea. My mind is spinning with inspiration now... haha :)

    Your doggie is adorable. I love fluffy puppies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did. :) I used random objects that looked or made letters and i printed them out and pieced em with twine and clothespins. :)

      And thank you<3 I adore him.

      Delete
  10. This is an awesome post!
    I likes: Pizza (just had some last night! Homeade too...!)
    Black and white kinda day...with a smidge of blue! =D
    Your fluffy puppy and I really,really,really like your photo thingy! It's so creative and super-duper. =)
    Your winnings, Haha! I think that's what I got last I played...we should play each other! =D
    My weekend...I read a book and had a headache, went outside and took pictures...and worked on a practical joke my friend will soon see...! >=D

    xx
    ~Jenny


    ReplyDelete