1. For February I have decided to make it a goal to take a self portrait a day. I don't know how this will turn out but for the most part, I'm really bad at coming up wiyh creative self portraits. They all look very similar. So, this way, I was hoping I'd be challenging myself and forcing myself to get better and more creative. :)
2. I've decided that I need to have a late night Taco run with one of my friends sometime. Probably not until summer due to College, but honestly, I've never done this before and I feel like it just needs to happen.
3. I feel like I should also spend some more time with my younger sisters. So, I was thinking of having a "spa" day. I think they'd enjoy it and we can rock out to Taylor Swift music or something while we're painting nails or something and watching Disney movies. Because sometimes we all need to release our inner child and have unwraveling days anyways.
4. I'm going to completely renovate my room. Right now it has a bunch of drawings and cards and notes given to me throughout the years, and I love it, but my walls seem really clattered. Also, I need to clear some of the little nick nacks on my dresser too because as much as I love them, i feel like a horder. And I feel like I should put up more photos and artsy stuff in there instead. I think this is a summer project.
5. I came across this; http://www.abeachcottage.com/ and it's so cute and inspiring! So, i thought I'd share that with you.
6. I've been thinking about Summer a lot and I'm getting excited for it. I think I'll create a Summer list of things to do but I suppose I shall hold off till we're closer to Summer.
7. My classes all have been going well, and I'm going to describe my SPC adventures to you but I'll wait until Monday to do that because I haven't taken my last class yet which is later today and i might not have time to write about it over the weekend.
8. Speaking of the weekend, I have to get up really early tomorow to go to Palm Harbor for a 9:00 am soccer game. We have to be there at 8:15 am. I live in Seminole. Joy.
9. I'm going to the beach today. I'm excited because I haven't been since September which is a long time when you live in sunny FL. :)
20. I've been trying to eat healthier but yesterday I had a mini pizza for lunch with Lime tostitos and I had a small snickers bar and reeses cup. And speghatti for dinner. OH well, I'm going to pretend that all of that was healthy. :P