I just wanted to say a couple of things.
1. Thank you guys<3 You are the best. You make me happy. I thought you should know that. I haven't had much time to address these comments, but the comment made about how I should write an inspiration coffee table book and all the people who agreed to that, that really made my day. It's small things like that that mean a lot to me and honestly, I would totally love to do something like that someday. Who knows what the future holds! So thanks guys for motivating and encouraging and reading. :)
2. I maaaade dinner the other night!!! I found this delicious looking recipe (thanks Pinterest) and I just made it and I didn't burn down the house and it's exciting. It's a lot more work than I thought it would be, but surprisingly, it was also a lot of fun. Oh, and it's delicious. :)
3. Two of my 3 tests this week got postponed! *Happy Dance*
4. I am just really excited guys. About life and such. I don't know why, but I really am. I love it when I get in these moods.
5. I don't usually love Spring, but for some reason I am so excited for the pretty flower decor and floral shirts and spring break and St.Patrick's Day ( I love green and the movie the Luck of the Irish ) and Easter and I don't know. I'm liking spring this year.
6. I started playing the guitar again the other day! It's been awhile since I've played. I also put some chords to a poem I wrote and turned it into a song. I'm kinda happy about that. Mind you, it's not the best song because I only remember a minimal of chords, but I put a melody to the poem so that was exciting to me because I like how it turned out.
Those are my ramblings.