Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Breezy Latte Day

I felt the Fall breeze and I let it sweep me into a good mood.
I got to sip on some lattes and catch up with a friend and witness an awkward couple being awkward.
I got to gut a pumpkin and saw him get a new face.
I talked with my family about our upcoming Virginia Fall trip during Thanksgiving week.
And I enjoyed the light rain and long car ride back to school recounting the memories of last year.

Fall makes me nostalgic.
 I just love the holidays and each year there are new holiday memories.
The traditions remain the same but new things are always added and each stand out. 
We have different people celebrate the holiday season throughout the years too,
but it is still always enjoyable and special.

I remember it all and I'm thankful for them all. I think that's why I get excited about this time of year.

There is always something joyful and something good that happens during the holidays.
And honestly, there's always family time.


I think I will always have a childlike wonder and joy when it comes to the holiday season.

I'm so excited. I had tastes and glimpses of family time this weekend, and good times, and celebrations of Fall and I'm just so excited for everything else that is to come. School really brought me down this week, and I'll be honest, it kind of made me sad returning to school, but my little weekend break has made me ready to face the week. There is just nothing better than being surrounded by people who love you. And my weekend was full of that. From church to friends, to best friend from highschool, to El Salvadorian mission trip friends, to family. But really, all of them are family to me. And God has blessed me so much. I just can't wait until this upcoming weekend.

What a wonderful breezy, latte day.



Merry October.

No comments:

Post a Comment