Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday

Today was one of the best wednesdays I've had.
It was a day of prayer at my school and it was full of chapel, speakers, prayers, and fellowship until about 12:30.
Then my two close friends and I went to chikfila and I slurped up some free coffee goodness while we laughed and drew extremely accurate pictures of each other. 
Then I worked on a paper and got almost all of it finished.
Then I came back and played a board game with friends for two hours.
Then all of that group went to dinner and ate together and laughed and played cups and did a salt and pepper trick and it was just great.
Then I went on a refreshing run with one of my unitmates.
It was a very, very great day.

I'm thankful for breaks. I'm thankful for friends. I am thankful for the day I have been granted to live.
I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior.

1 comment: